BNC Bancorp (BNCN) Clears Final Regulatory Hurdle in Proposed High Point Bank Merger
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BNC Bancorp (Nasdaq: BNCN), the holding company for Bank of North Carolina, announced it has received regulatory approval from the Federal Reserve Board of the previously announced merger transaction between the Company and High Point Bank Corporation, the holding company for High Point Bank & Trust Company, and that all necessary regulatory approvals for the closing of the transactions have been met. The Company previously received regulatory approval with respect to the transaction from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the North Carolina Office of the Commissioner of Banks. The Company expects to close the transaction on November 1, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Reynolds American (RAI) option volatility flat into BAT offers to buy out for $56.50 per share
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesFDIC, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!