BNC Bancorp (BNCN) Clears Final Regulatory Hurdle in Proposed High Point Bank Merger
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BNC Bancorp (Nasdaq: BNCN), the holding company for Bank of North Carolina, announced it has received regulatory approval from the Federal Reserve Board of the previously announced merger transaction between the Company and High Point Bank Corporation, the holding company for High Point Bank & Trust Company, and that all necessary regulatory approvals for the closing of the transactions have been met. The Company previously received regulatory approval with respect to the transaction from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the North Carolina Office of the Commissioner of Banks. The Company expects to close the transaction on November 1, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesFDIC, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!