BMC Stock Holdings, Inc. (BMCH) Starts 2.4M Share Stock Secondary Sale
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMC Stock Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: BMCH) announced the commencement of a public offering of 2,400,000 shares of its common stock by certain stockholders, including affiliates of The Gores Group, LLC and affiliates of Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP pursuant to a prospectus supplement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). No shares of common stock are being sold by BMC. The underwriters will offer the shares from time to time for sale in negotiated transactions or otherwise, at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to such prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Barclays Capital Inc. are serving as the underwriters and joint book-running managers for the offering. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus related to the offering may be obtained from: Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, telephone: 800-221-1037, e-mail: email@example.com; or Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, telephone: 888-603-5847, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The shelf registration statement relating to these securities was filed with the SEC on May 16, 2016. Copies of the registration statement and prospectus supplement can be accessed through the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
- MGT Capital (MGTI) Comments on Delisting; Knows No Facts, Circumstances Leading to Unilateral Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Barclays, Davidson Kempner Capital Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!