BIOLASE Technology (BLTI) Completes Waterlase Acquisition with Henry Schein (HSIC)
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
BIOLASE Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLTI), has completed its purchase of 159 Waterlase MD" Turbo laser systems from Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC), fewer than the approximately 180 laser systems estimated as outstanding by Schein in February 2012 when the announcement of an agreement was made. The Waterlase MD Turbo, first launched in 2006, has been the most successful hard- and all-tissue laser in the history of dental lasers with approximately 6,500 units sold worldwide. The purchased equipment is expected to be used primarily as a source of parts to service the large installed base of MD Turbo laser systems and for dental schools to promote Waterlase technology even further into the academic world.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cousins (CUZ) to Merge with Parkway Properties (PKY), Spin-Off Combined Houston Assets
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Filing of 10-K for FY15
- Comerica (CMA) Said to Have Ruled out Formal Sale Process, Open to Approaches - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!