BIOLASE Technology (BLTI) Completes Waterlase Acquisition with Henry Schein (HSIC)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
BIOLASE Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLTI), has completed its purchase of 159 Waterlase MD" Turbo laser systems from Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC), fewer than the approximately 180 laser systems estimated as outstanding by Schein in February 2012 when the announcement of an agreement was made. The Waterlase MD Turbo, first launched in 2006, has been the most successful hard- and all-tissue laser in the history of dental lasers with approximately 6,500 units sold worldwide. The purchased equipment is expected to be used primarily as a source of parts to service the large installed base of MD Turbo laser systems and for dental schools to promote Waterlase technology even further into the academic world.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
- Fairfax may sell 25 percent of India's ICICI Lombard in up to $1 billion deal: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!