BIOLASE Technology (BLTI) Completes Waterlase Acquisition with Henry Schein (HSIC)
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
BIOLASE Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLTI), has completed its purchase of 159 Waterlase MD" Turbo laser systems from Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC), fewer than the approximately 180 laser systems estimated as outstanding by Schein in February 2012 when the announcement of an agreement was made. The Waterlase MD Turbo, first launched in 2006, has been the most successful hard- and all-tissue laser in the history of dental lasers with approximately 6,500 units sold worldwide. The purchased equipment is expected to be used primarily as a source of parts to service the large installed base of MD Turbo laser systems and for dental schools to promote Waterlase technology even further into the academic world.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Offers 'No Comment' on PE Takeover Rumors
- UPDATE: Medivation (MDVN) said to ask for buyer interest by mid-August - CNBC (GILD) (SNY)
- Encana (ECA) Announces Completion of Gordondale and DJ Basin Asset Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!