BGC Partners (BGCP) to Acquire Perimeter Markets
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) today announced that BGC1 has entered into an agreement to acquire Perimeter Markets Inc. ("Perimeter Markets"). Perimeter Markets is an independent provider of electronic fixed income and futures trading in Canada, through its CBID™ platforms.
"This transaction will enhance BGC's electronic offering and increase its footprint in the Canadian marketplace," said Shaun Lynn, President of BGC Partners.
Details of the transaction were not disclosed, and completion of the transaction is subject to legal and regulatory approvals and certain closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holding's Calvert Investment Management
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesHedge Funds, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!