B. Riley Financial (RILY) Prelim. Q3 adj.-EBITDA Exceeds Expectations
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B. Riley Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq: RILY) has reported certain preliminary results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2016.
Based on preliminary unaudited information, B. Riley Financial expects to report adjusted EBITDA for the third quarter of 2016 in the range of $20 million to $21 million. This would exceed the company's guidance of $15 million to $20 million issued on August 5, 2016, and represents a significant increase from $3.1 million reported in the same year-ago period.
"Our preliminary third quarter results reflect strong performance in our liquidation segment, along with consistent performance in our appraisal business, as well as an improvement in our brokerage business," said company chairman and CEO, Bryant Riley. "United Online, which we acquired in early July, performed in line with our expectations, generating a steady stream of cash flow."
"We continue to seek other strategic investment opportunities similar to United Online, in addition to seeking investment opportunities in our Auction and Liquidation segment," added Riley. "We believe our balance sheet provides us with significant flexibility to pursue attractive opportunities that can expand and diversify our business."
B. Riley Financial plans to report complete Q3 2016 financial results the second week of November 2016. The conference call details will be announced at least a week prior to the call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesB. Riley, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!