AxoGen (AXGN) Says 2.33M Common Stock Offering Priced at $7.50/Share
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
AxoGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: AXGN) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 2,333,334 shares of its common stock, offered at a price to the public of $7.50 per share. The gross proceeds to AxoGen from this offering are expected to be approximately $17.5 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses payable by AxoGen. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 350,000 additional shares of its common stock. The offering is expected to close on or about October 12, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
AxoGen intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general working capital purposes and for expanded development of new nerve repair markets and products.
JMP Securities LLC is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. Dougherty & Company LLC is acting as a co-manager for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 that was initially filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on November 5, 2015. The offering is being made only by means of a written prospectus and prospectus supplement that form a part of the registration statement. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering have been filed with the SEC and is available on the SEC’s website located at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the final prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus may be obtained from the offices of JMP Securities LLC, 600 Montgomery Street, Suite 1100, San Francisco, California 94111, by calling (415) 835-8985, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
- Banc of California (BANC) Trades Lower After Announce SEC Probe, CEO Resignation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJMP Securities, Dougherty & Company, S3, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!