Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) Units to Enter Debt Refi
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Wednesday:
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.
Axalta Coating Systems Dutch Holding B B.V. and Axalta Coating Systems U.S. Holdings, Inc. (together, the “Borrowers”), wholly owned subsidiaries of Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (the “Company”), expect to enter into an amendment (the “Amendment”) to the Credit Agreement, dated as of February 1, 2013, among the Borrowers, the guarantors party thereto, the lenders from time to time party thereto and Barclays Bank PLC, as administrative agent and collateral agent, as amended (the “Credit Agreement”). The Amendment is expected to refinance and extend the maturity of the Borrowers’ existing $1,775 million and €187 million term loans, lower the interest rate applicable to the term loans and amend certain provisions of the Credit Agreement related to restricted payments, investments, liens, asset sales, additional indebtedness and the incremental facility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Orthofix Int'l (OFIX) Confirms SEC Resolution
- Orthofix (OFIX) Settles SEC Accounting Failures and FCPA Violations Charges
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!