Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) Units to Enter Debt Refi
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Wednesday:
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.
Axalta Coating Systems Dutch Holding B B.V. and Axalta Coating Systems U.S. Holdings, Inc. (together, the “Borrowers”), wholly owned subsidiaries of Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (the “Company”), expect to enter into an amendment (the “Amendment”) to the Credit Agreement, dated as of February 1, 2013, among the Borrowers, the guarantors party thereto, the lenders from time to time party thereto and Barclays Bank PLC, as administrative agent and collateral agent, as amended (the “Credit Agreement”). The Amendment is expected to refinance and extend the maturity of the Borrowers’ existing $1,775 million and €187 million term loans, lower the interest rate applicable to the term loans and amend certain provisions of the Credit Agreement related to restricted payments, investments, liens, asset sales, additional indebtedness and the incremental facility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Amyris (AMRS) Files to sell $10M Convertible Note
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!