Avis Budget Group (CAR) to Offer €250M of Senior Notes
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAR) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Avis Budget Finance plc (the “Issuer”), intends, subject to market and other customary conditions, to offer €250 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2024 (the “Notes”) in a private offering (the “Notes Offering”). The Notes will be guaranteed on a senior unsecured basis by Avis Budget Group, Inc. and certain of its domestic subsidiaries.
Avis Budget Group intends to use the net proceeds from the Notes Offering to redeem a portion of its outstanding 6.000% Senior Notes due 2021, to pay related fees and expenses and for general corporate purposes.
The Notes and related guarantees are being offered only to qualified institutional buyers in reliance on Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”) or, outside the United States, to persons other than “U.S. persons” in compliance with Regulation S under the Securities Act. The Notes and related guarantees have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act or the securities laws of any other jurisdiction and may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Budget Car Rental Offers Winter Savings With Vehicles as Low as $17
- PVH Corp. (PVH) to License Tommy Hilfiger Men's Tailored Clothing Business for NA to Peerless
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) Refines Strategy To Enhance Shareholder Value
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!