Avis Budget Group (CAR) to Offer €250M of Senior Notes
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAR) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Avis Budget Finance plc (the “Issuer”), intends, subject to market and other customary conditions, to offer €250 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2024 (the “Notes”) in a private offering (the “Notes Offering”). The Notes will be guaranteed on a senior unsecured basis by Avis Budget Group, Inc. and certain of its domestic subsidiaries.
Avis Budget Group intends to use the net proceeds from the Notes Offering to redeem a portion of its outstanding 6.000% Senior Notes due 2021, to pay related fees and expenses and for general corporate purposes.
The Notes and related guarantees are being offered only to qualified institutional buyers in reliance on Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”) or, outside the United States, to persons other than “U.S. persons” in compliance with Regulation S under the Securities Act. The Notes and related guarantees have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act or the securities laws of any other jurisdiction and may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avis Budget Group Named to Military Friendly® Employers List
- Acxiom's (ACXM) LiveRamp Closes Arbor and Circulate ACquisitions
- AT&T touts Time Warner merger at U.S. Senate hearing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!