Aviragen Therapeutics (AVIR) Delays Q4 Conference Call
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aviragen Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVIR), (formerly Biota Pharmaceuticals, Inc.), a pharmaceutical company that is developing the next generation of antivirals, announced today that it is delaying the time of its fourth quarter and fiscal year end 2016 earnings conference call and webcast while it concludes discussions involving the accounting treatment for its recent sale of its Inavir® royalty rights to HealthCare Royalty Partners. Aviragen will announce the new time for its conference call and webcast in the next several days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!