AveXis (AVXS) to Offer 4M Shares of Common Stock
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AveXis, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVXS) today announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market conditions, 3,566,474 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Additionally, PBM Capital Investments, LLC, an existing stockholder of AveXis, intends to offer and sell 433,526 shares in the proposed offering. AveXis will not receive proceeds from the sale of the shares by the selling stockholder. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or the actual size or terms of the offering.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Jefferies LLC are acting as joint book-running managers. BMO Capital Markets is acting as lead manager and Chardan is acting as co-manager of the offering. AveXis intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 600,000 shares of common stock at the public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- MGT Capital (MGTI) Comments on Delisting; Knows No Facts, Circumstances Leading to Unilateral Decision
- Organovo (ONVO) Commences Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, BMO Capital, Chardan Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!