AvalonBay (AVB) Prices 14.5M Offering at $130/Share
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (NYSE: AVB) announced today the pricing of a public offering of 14,500,000 shares of common stock at $130.00. The Company has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,175,000 shares. Settlement of the sale will occur on December 5, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ford Motor (F) March U.S. light-vehicle sales fell 3.5%; Est. down 4.3%
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Announces Closure of Five Property Acquisitions During Q1'15
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Announces Completion of ARX Holding Controlling Interest Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!