AvalonBay (AVB) Prices 14.5M Offering at $130/Share
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (NYSE: AVB) announced today the pricing of a public offering of 14,500,000 shares of common stock at $130.00. The Company has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,175,000 shares. Settlement of the sale will occur on December 5, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avalonbay Communities (AVB) Declares $1.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- AbbVie (ABBV) Announces HSR Waiting Period for Acquisition of Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Expires
- WiLAN (WILN) Announces Ericsson (ERIC) Granted Motion for Summary Judgement in Patent Case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!