AvalonBay (AVB) Prices 14.5M Offering at $130/Share
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (NYSE: AVB) announced today the pricing of a public offering of 14,500,000 shares of common stock at $130.00. The Company has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,175,000 shares. Settlement of the sale will occur on December 5, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avalonbay Communities (AVB) Reports Q1 FFO of $1.97
- Ignyta (RXDX) Prices 8M Share Common Stock Offering at $6.25/Share
- TrueCar (TRUE) Gains on Renewed Relationship with AutoNation (AN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!