Autohome (ATHM) Says Consortium Withdrew 'Going Private' Proposal
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Autohome Inc. (NYSE: ATHM) announced that the special committee of the board of directors of the Company (the “Special Committee”) has recently received a notice from Mr. James Zhi Qin (“Mr. Qin”), on behalf of the Consortium which included Mr. Qin, Boyu Capital Advisory Co. Ltd, Hillhouse TBC Holdings L.P. and Sequoia China Investment Management LLP, stating that the Consortium would like to withdraw the non-binding going private proposal (the “Proposal”) dated April 16, 2016. The notification stated that the Consortium had determined not to proceed with the Proposal under the current circumstances. As a result, the Special Committee was dissolved on October 12, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- Targa Resources (TRGP) Said in Talks to Buy Outrigger Energy - Bloomberg
- Syngenta (SYT)/Chemchina Said to Move Closer to EU Approval - Bloomberg, Citing Mlex
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!