Autohome (ATHM) Says Consortium Withdrew 'Going Private' Proposal
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Autohome Inc. (NYSE: ATHM) announced that the special committee of the board of directors of the Company (the “Special Committee”) has recently received a notice from Mr. James Zhi Qin (“Mr. Qin”), on behalf of the Consortium which included Mr. Qin, Boyu Capital Advisory Co. Ltd, Hillhouse TBC Holdings L.P. and Sequoia China Investment Management LLP, stating that the Consortium would like to withdraw the non-binding going private proposal (the “Proposal”) dated April 16, 2016. The notification stated that the Consortium had determined not to proceed with the Proposal under the current circumstances. As a result, the Special Committee was dissolved on October 12, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teleflex (TFX) to Acquire Vascular Solutions (VASC) in $1B Deal
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!