Autohome (ATHM) Says Consortium Withdrew 'Going Private' Proposal
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Autohome Inc. (NYSE: ATHM) announced that the special committee of the board of directors of the Company (the “Special Committee”) has recently received a notice from Mr. James Zhi Qin (“Mr. Qin”), on behalf of the Consortium which included Mr. Qin, Boyu Capital Advisory Co. Ltd, Hillhouse TBC Holdings L.P. and Sequoia China Investment Management LLP, stating that the Consortium would like to withdraw the non-binding going private proposal (the “Proposal”) dated April 16, 2016. The notification stated that the Consortium had determined not to proceed with the Proposal under the current circumstances. As a result, the Special Committee was dissolved on October 12, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NV5 Global (NVEE) Enters Agreement to Acquire JBA Consulting Engineers; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Myovant Sciences (MYOV) Prices Larger 14.5M Common Stock IPO at $15/Share, Above Expected Range
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Announces CEO Succession
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!