Autohome (ATHM) Says Consortium Withdrew 'Going Private' Proposal
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Autohome Inc. (NYSE: ATHM) announced that the special committee of the board of directors of the Company (the “Special Committee”) has recently received a notice from Mr. James Zhi Qin (“Mr. Qin”), on behalf of the Consortium which included Mr. Qin, Boyu Capital Advisory Co. Ltd, Hillhouse TBC Holdings L.P. and Sequoia China Investment Management LLP, stating that the Consortium would like to withdraw the non-binding going private proposal (the “Proposal”) dated April 16, 2016. The notification stated that the Consortium had determined not to proceed with the Proposal under the current circumstances. As a result, the Special Committee was dissolved on October 12, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Access National (ANCX) to Acquire Middleburg Financial (MBRG) in ~$233M Deal
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- Oasmia Pharma (OASM) to Acquire KB9520 Project from Karo Pharma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!