Autodesk (ADSK) Increases Buyback Plan by 30M Shares
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) today announced a program to repurchase up to 30 million shares of the company's common stock, in addition to the approximately 1.5 million shares that remained at the end of the second quarter of fiscal 2017 under previously announced share repurchase programs. The repurchase program provides Autodesk with the ability to cover dilution and reduce shares outstanding over time.
Under the share repurchase program, Autodesk may repurchase shares from time to time through a variety of means. The share repurchase program does not have an expiration date and the pace and timing of repurchases will depend on factors such as cash generation from operations, available surplus, the volume of employee stock plan activity, cash requirements for acquisitions, economic and market conditions, stock price and legal and regulatory requirements.
In the first half of fiscal 2017, Autodesk repurchased approximately 4.8 million shares of its common stock at an average price of $56.20 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brinker (EAT) Closes Notes Offering and Enters $300M Accelerated Share Repurchase Program
- Thomson Reuters (TRI) to Acquire 6.5M Shares Through Private Agreements
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Amends Credit Agreement and Approves Additional $300M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!