Autodesk (ADSK) Increases Buyback Plan by 30M Shares
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) today announced a program to repurchase up to 30 million shares of the company's common stock, in addition to the approximately 1.5 million shares that remained at the end of the second quarter of fiscal 2017 under previously announced share repurchase programs. The repurchase program provides Autodesk with the ability to cover dilution and reduce shares outstanding over time.
Under the share repurchase program, Autodesk may repurchase shares from time to time through a variety of means. The share repurchase program does not have an expiration date and the pace and timing of repurchases will depend on factors such as cash generation from operations, available surplus, the volume of employee stock plan activity, cash requirements for acquisitions, economic and market conditions, stock price and legal and regulatory requirements.
In the first half of fiscal 2017, Autodesk repurchased approximately 4.8 million shares of its common stock at an average price of $56.20 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM) Declares $1.40 Quarterly Dividend; $3B Stock Buyback
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Receives $76M U.S. CBP Contract for ZBV Cargo and Vehicle Screening Systems
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO) Announces A$268.4M Sale of Adshel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!