Autodesk (ADSK) Increases Buyback Plan by 30M Shares
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) today announced a program to repurchase up to 30 million shares of the company's common stock, in addition to the approximately 1.5 million shares that remained at the end of the second quarter of fiscal 2017 under previously announced share repurchase programs. The repurchase program provides Autodesk with the ability to cover dilution and reduce shares outstanding over time.
Under the share repurchase program, Autodesk may repurchase shares from time to time through a variety of means. The share repurchase program does not have an expiration date and the pace and timing of repurchases will depend on factors such as cash generation from operations, available surplus, the volume of employee stock plan activity, cash requirements for acquisitions, economic and market conditions, stock price and legal and regulatory requirements.
In the first half of fiscal 2017, Autodesk repurchased approximately 4.8 million shares of its common stock at an average price of $56.20 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- Ryerson Inc. (RYI) Sees Flat Q3 QoQ Revenue
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO) Approves Extension of 5% Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!