Auris Medical Holding (EARS) to Offer Update on Keyzilen Program
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ: EARS), a clinical-stage company dedicated to developing therapeutics that address important unmet medical needs in otolaryngology, today announced that it will provide an update on the KeyzilenTM development program tomorrow, Tuesday, October 11, 2016. Following the announcement, Auris Medical's management team will host a live conference call and webcast at 8:00 am Eastern Time (2:00 pm Central European Time) to discuss the program update for KeyzilenTM, which is in Phase 3 development for the treatment of acute inner ear tinnitus.
To participate in this conference call, dial 1-855-217-7942 (USA) or +1-646-254-3376 (International), and enter passcode 2939516. A live webcast of the conference call can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Auris Medical website at www.aurismedical.com. A replay will be available approximately two hours following the live call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peabody Energy (BTUUQ) Shares Active After Filing of Monthly Operating Report
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Looks to Add to Gains as Analysts Give Thumbs Up
- Sunovion Pharma Completes Acquisition of Cynapsus Therapeutics (CYNA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!