Auris Medical Holding (EARS) to Offer Update on Keyzilen Program
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ: EARS), a clinical-stage company dedicated to developing therapeutics that address important unmet medical needs in otolaryngology, today announced that it will provide an update on the KeyzilenTM development program tomorrow, Tuesday, October 11, 2016. Following the announcement, Auris Medical's management team will host a live conference call and webcast at 8:00 am Eastern Time (2:00 pm Central European Time) to discuss the program update for KeyzilenTM, which is in Phase 3 development for the treatment of acute inner ear tinnitus.
To participate in this conference call, dial 1-855-217-7942 (USA) or +1-646-254-3376 (International), and enter passcode 2939516. A live webcast of the conference call can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Auris Medical website at www.aurismedical.com. A replay will be available approximately two hours following the live call.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second Sight (EYES) Implants Wireless Visual Cortical Stimulator in First Human Subject
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- ContraVir Pharma (CTRV) Gains on Heavy Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!