Atossa Genetics (ATOS) Prices 1.15M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$2.88M
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Atossa Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATOS) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 1,150,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $2.50 per share. The gross proceeds to Atossa Genetics, Inc., from this offering are expected to be approximately $2,875,000, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses. Atossa Genetics, Inc. has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 172,500 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on September 6, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Aegis Capital Corp. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and became effective on November 29, 2013.
This offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement (No. 333-192390) previously filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus describing the terms of the proposed offering has been filed with the SEC and is available on the SEC's website located at http://www.sec.gov. Before investing in this offering, interested parties should read in their entirety the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus and the other documents that Atossa Genetics, Inc. has filed with the SEC that are incorporated by reference in such prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, which provide more information about Atossa Genetics, Inc. and such offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Says Beacon Falls Energy Park Project Not Selected for New England Clean Energy RFP
- Akers Biosciences (AKER) Files $7M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!