Atossa Genetics (ATOS) Bank in Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Atossa Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATOS) announced it has received notice from NASDAQ that Atossa has regained compliance with NASDAQ minimum closing bid price listing rule 5550(a)(2). On September 12, 2016, Atossa received notice from NASDAQ stating, in part, that the "Staff has determined that for the last 10 consecutive business days, from August 26 to September 9, 2016, the closing bid price of the Company's common stock has been at $1.00 per share or greater. Accordingly, the Company has regained compliance with Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) and this matter is now closed."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- News Corp (NWSA) Director Elaine Chao to Resign After Being Tapped by Trump Admin.
- Vulcan Materials (VMC) Director Elaine Chao to Resign After Being Tapped by Trump Admin.
- Tenet Healthcare (THC), Centene (CNC) Enter New Three-Year Insurance Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!