Astrotech (ASTC) Unit Gets $2.2M Task Order from NASA for Payload Processing Support
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Astrotech Corporation (Nasdaq: ASTC), reports its Astrotech Space Operations (ASO) subsidiary has won a fully-funded, $2.2 million task order under the previously announced indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract for payload processing support at the Eastern Range. The Company will provide facilities and payload processing services from its Titusville, Florida location in support of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP) mission scheduled to launch in September 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA): 'Defending Innovation and Consumer Choice in New Jersey'
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions (NES) Agrees to Sell Thermo Fluids for $175 Million
- Synta Pharma (SNTA) Ganetespib Selected for Study in I-SPY 2 TRIAL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!