Astrotech (ASTC) Unit Gets $2.2M Task Order from NASA for Payload Processing Support
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Astrotech Corporation (Nasdaq: ASTC), reports its Astrotech Space Operations (ASO) subsidiary has won a fully-funded, $2.2 million task order under the previously announced indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract for payload processing support at the Eastern Range. The Company will provide facilities and payload processing services from its Titusville, Florida location in support of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP) mission scheduled to launch in September 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Receives USPTO Notice of Allowance for PENNSAID-Related Patent
- SUPERVALU (SVU) Enters Transition Services Agreements with NAI and Albertson’s
- Ignite Restaurant Group (IRG) Completes Sale of Romano’s Macaroni Grill; Announces Management Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!