Astrotech (ASTC) Unit Gets $2.2M Task Order from NASA for Payload Processing Support
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Astrotech Corporation (Nasdaq: ASTC), reports its Astrotech Space Operations (ASO) subsidiary has won a fully-funded, $2.2 million task order under the previously announced indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract for payload processing support at the Eastern Range. The Company will provide facilities and payload processing services from its Titusville, Florida location in support of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP) mission scheduled to launch in September 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costar Group (CSGP) Subsidiary Sues RealMassive Over Alleged Copyright Infringement
- Children's Place (PLCE), Macellum, Barington Enter Settlement on Director Appointments
- Pedevco Corp. (PED) to Acquire Dome Energy AB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!