Astrotech (ASTC) Unit Gets $2.2M Task Order from NASA for Payload Processing Support
- Dow and S&P edge lower; health stocks prop up Nasdaq
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Vista Equity Partners to Acquire Marketo (MKTO) in $1.79B Deal
Astrotech Corporation (Nasdaq: ASTC), reports its Astrotech Space Operations (ASO) subsidiary has won a fully-funded, $2.2 million task order under the previously announced indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract for payload processing support at the Eastern Range. The Company will provide facilities and payload processing services from its Titusville, Florida location in support of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP) mission scheduled to launch in September 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) Sinks After Disclosing Criminal Investigation
- DGSE Cos. (DGSE) Plan to Regain Listing Compliance Accepted by Nasdaq
- Cliffs (CLF), ArcelorMittal (MT) Announce New Long-Term Iron Ore Supply Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!