Astrotech (ASTC) Unit Gets $2.2M Task Order from NASA for Payload Processing Support
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Debuts New Logo
- Geron Corp (GERN) Announces Publication of Two Papers in NEJM Highlighting Imetelstat
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Model 3 Will Start Production in ~2 Years
Astrotech Corporation (Nasdaq: ASTC), reports its Astrotech Space Operations (ASO) subsidiary has won a fully-funded, $2.2 million task order under the previously announced indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract for payload processing support at the Eastern Range. The Company will provide facilities and payload processing services from its Titusville, Florida location in support of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP) mission scheduled to launch in September 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Q4, FY15 Sales Lighter than Expected
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Comments on Taser's (TASR) '292 Patent Press Release; Believes Claims are 'Misleading'
- Mechel OAO (MTL) Enters Coal Supply Agreement with Japan's JFE Steel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!