Astrotech (ASTC) Unit Gets $2.2M Task Order from NASA for Payload Processing Support
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/6: (VSAR) (WTW) (EXZN) Higher; (SILC) (BSI) (ALLT) Lower
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
Astrotech Corporation (Nasdaq: ASTC), reports its Astrotech Space Operations (ASO) subsidiary has won a fully-funded, $2.2 million task order under the previously announced indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract for payload processing support at the Eastern Range. The Company will provide facilities and payload processing services from its Titusville, Florida location in support of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP) mission scheduled to launch in September 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) Receives Favorable ITC Decision in Navico Patent Suit
- RADA Electronic Industries (RADA) Announces MHR Purchase by Leading European Defense Contractor
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW) Enters Six-Month Extension for Atwood Beacon Rig (E)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!