Astrotech (ASTC) Unit Gets $2.2M Task Order from NASA for Payload Processing Support
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/26: (VEEV) (BLOX) (TASR) Higher; (SDRL) (VNET) (WDAY) Lower (more...)
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
- Piper Jaffray Sees Strong Holiday Sales for GoPro (GPRO) and Upside to Guidance
Astrotech Corporation (Nasdaq: ASTC), reports its Astrotech Space Operations (ASO) subsidiary has won a fully-funded, $2.2 million task order under the previously announced indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract for payload processing support at the Eastern Range. The Company will provide facilities and payload processing services from its Titusville, Florida location in support of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP) mission scheduled to launch in September 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Strip Revenue Fell 5.6% in Oct. (MGM) (WYNN) (MGM)
- Continental Building Products (CBPX) Mourns Loss of CEO Isaac Preston
- The Wet Seal (WTSL) Bolsters Team in Exploration of Alternatives; Hasn't Set Timetable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!