Astrotech (ASTC) Unit Gets $2.2M Task Order from NASA for Payload Processing Support
- Wall St. declines as earnings take center stage
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- The 7 Reasons Behind BGC's Apple (AAPL) Downgrade to Sell
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Showing New 5.1% Stake
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Astrotech Corporation (Nasdaq: ASTC), reports its Astrotech Space Operations (ASO) subsidiary has won a fully-funded, $2.2 million task order under the previously announced indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract for payload processing support at the Eastern Range. The Company will provide facilities and payload processing services from its Titusville, Florida location in support of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP) mission scheduled to launch in September 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Noodles & Company (NDLS) CEO Reddy to Resign; Offers Prelim. Q2 Results
- Celgene (CELG), LYSA Announce Initial REVLIMID Phase 3 Data in DLBCL; Primary Endpoint was Achieved
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Declares $0.189 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield; Updates on Recent M&A Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!