Astronics Corp (ATRO) Plans 15% Class B Stock Distribution
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Astronics Corporation (NASDAQ: ATRO), a leading supplier of advanced technologies and products to the global aerospace, defense, and semiconductor industries, announced a 15% stock distribution of Class B Stock to holders of both Common and Class B Stock. Stockholders will receive three shares of Class B Stock for every twenty shares of Common and Class B Stock held on the record date of October 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 6, 2016. The Company expects the new shares to be distributed on or about October 18, 2016. Fractional shares will be paid in cash.
Astronics initially distributed shares of Class B Stock to Common and Class B stockholders in 1987, and has made distributions of Class B shares in each of the previous five years. After the distribution, approximately 19.4 million Common and 9.5 million Class B shares are expected to be outstanding.
Astronics Class B Stock is entitled to ten votes per share while Common Stock is entitled to one vote per share. The economic value of one share of Class B Stock is equivalent to one share of Common Stock. Class B Stock is not a tradable security, but is convertible, at all times and without cost to the shareholder, into one share of Astronics Corporation Common Stock, which is tradable and provides shareholders of Class B Stock access to the market. Subject to certain exceptions, shares of Astronics Class B Stock automatically convert into an equal number of shares of Common Stock upon transfer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Astronics (ATRO) at Hold
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Announces $175M Offering of Common Stock
- Astronics Test Systems Announces New PXIe Test Instruments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!