AstraZeneca (AZN) Shares Decline After Recruitment Paused in Head and Neck Cancer Trial
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 11:44 AM EDT)
(Updated - October 27, 2016 11:13 and 11:27 AM EDT)
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) declined Thursday, falling over 4% intraday. Chatter suggested weakness was related to a halt in recruitment for its trial evaluating its IO combo in head and neck cancer.
Recruitment was suspended in its study of MEDI4736 (Durvaluma) Monotherapy in Combination with Tremelimumab, according to clinicaltrials.gov. In a statement to Bloomberg an AstraZeneca spokesperson confirmed it paused enrollment for some Durvalumab trials over bleeding incidents.
Study of MEDI4736 Monotherapy and in Combination With Tremelimumab Versus Standard of Care Therapy in Patients With Head and Neck Cancer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Announces Significant Data from Tagrisso AURA3 Trial in NSCLC
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Presents Update of Key Data from Studies of CAR T Cell Product Candidates at ASH
- AstraZeneca (AZN), Acerta Announce Prelim. Acalabrutinib Phase 1/2 Data in CLL; Median PFS Not Yet Met
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!