AstraZeneca (AZN) Shares Decline After Recruitment Paused in Head and Neck Cancer Trial
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 11:44 AM EDT)
(Updated - October 27, 2016 11:13 and 11:27 AM EDT)
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) declined Thursday, falling over 4% intraday. Chatter suggested weakness was related to a halt in recruitment for its trial evaluating its IO combo in head and neck cancer.
Recruitment was suspended in its study of MEDI4736 (Durvaluma) Monotherapy in Combination with Tremelimumab, according to clinicaltrials.gov. In a statement to Bloomberg an AstraZeneca spokesperson confirmed it paused enrollment for some Durvalumab trials over bleeding incidents.
Study of MEDI4736 Monotherapy and in Combination With Tremelimumab Versus Standard of Care Therapy in Patients With Head and Neck Cancer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
- Immunomedics (IMMU): New IMMU-132 Data at Investor R&D Day
- Options with increasing volume: DXCM BCEI DBC ARRS AZN SHN TUR AWK
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!