AstraZeneca (AZN) Shares Decline After Recruitment Paused in Head and Neck Cancer Trial
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 11:44 AM EDT)
(Updated - October 27, 2016 11:13 and 11:27 AM EDT)
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) declined Thursday, falling over 4% intraday. Chatter suggested weakness was related to a halt in recruitment for its trial evaluating its IO combo in head and neck cancer.
Recruitment was suspended in its study of MEDI4736 (Durvaluma) Monotherapy in Combination with Tremelimumab, according to clinicaltrials.gov. In a statement to Bloomberg an AstraZeneca spokesperson confirmed it paused enrollment for some Durvalumab trials over bleeding incidents.
Study of MEDI4736 Monotherapy and in Combination With Tremelimumab Versus Standard of Care Therapy in Patients With Head and Neck Cancer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
- Cellular Biomedicine Group (CBMG) AlloJoin AE from Phase I Similar to Prior Autologous Trial
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!