AstraZeneca (AZN) Shares Decline After Recruitment Paused in Head and Neck Cancer Trial
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 27, 2016 11:44 AM EDT)
(Updated - October 27, 2016 11:13 and 11:27 AM EDT)
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) declined Thursday, falling over 4% intraday. Chatter suggested weakness was related to a halt in recruitment for its trial evaluating its IO combo in head and neck cancer.
Recruitment was suspended in its study of MEDI4736 (Durvaluma) Monotherapy in Combination with Tremelimumab, according to clinicaltrials.gov. In a statement to Bloomberg an AstraZeneca spokesperson confirmed it paused enrollment for some Durvalumab trials over bleeding incidents.
Study of MEDI4736 Monotherapy and in Combination With Tremelimumab Versus Standard of Care Therapy in Patients With Head and Neck Cancer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Offers pre-Specificed Subgroup Analysis of FALCON Trial; PFS Seen as Largely Consistent
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Says Non Pending, non-Public Material Disclosures to Account for Trading Volatility
- TETRA Technologies (TTI) Offers Q4 Update; Says Considering Capital Raise Options
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!