Asterias Biotherapeutics (AST) Says Investigator to Discuss Interim Efficacy Data from SCiSTAR Study
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 13, 2016 7:58 AM EDT)
(updated with minor changes to headline)
Asterias Biotherapeutics (NYSE: AST) announced today that Charles Y. Liu, MD, PhD, Director, USC Neurorestoration Center and investigator on the AST-OPC1 SCiSTAR Phase 1/2a clinical study in complete cervical spinal cord injury patients, will participate on the company's conference call on Wednesday, September 14, 2016. Dr. Liu will discuss interim efficacy data observed in patients from the 10 million cell cohort in the ongoing SCiSTAR study.
Asterias will host a conference call and webcast on September 14, 2016 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern / 1:30 p.m. Pacific. For both "listen-only" participants and those participants who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the dial-in number in the U.S./Canada is 888-224-1005. For international participants outside the U.S./Canada, the dial-in number is 913-312-0863. For all callers, refer to Conference ID 7322708. To access the live webcast, go to http://asteriasbiotherapeutics.com/events-presentations/.
A replay of the conference call will be available for one month beginning about two hours after the conclusion of the live call, by calling toll-free (from U.S./Canada) 888-203-1112; international callers dial 719-457-0820. Use the Conference ID 7322708. Additionally, the archived webcast will be available at http://asteriasbiotherapeutics.com/events-presentations/.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roche (RHHBY) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for cobas MPX Test
- NuStar (NS) Announces Agreement to Acquire Crude Oil and Refined Product Terminal Assets from Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!