Asta Funding (ASFI) Announces Repurchase of 1M Shares at $9.40/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
Asta Funding, Inc., (Nasdaq: ASFI) announced today that it has agreed to repurchase from Peters MacGregor Capital Management Pty. Ltd 1,000,000 shares of its common stock for US$9,400,000, or $9.40 per share for a total purchase price of $9,400,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carlyle Group (CG) Sells 4.5M CoreSite Realty (COR) Shares
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Reaffirms Commitment to Combination with Mylan (MYL)
- Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) to Acquire NUVO Bank & Trust Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!