Asta Funding (ASFI) Announces Repurchase of 1M Shares at $9.40/Share
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/03: (MDR) (FNJN) (DRRX) Higher; (LAYN) (MNKD) (PLUG) Lower (more...)
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 2% in Feb.; Est. Up 5.8%
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c; Domestic Comps Rose 2%
Asta Funding, Inc., (Nasdaq: ASFI) announced today that it has agreed to repurchase from Peters MacGregor Capital Management Pty. Ltd 1,000,000 shares of its common stock for US$9,400,000, or $9.40 per share for a total purchase price of $9,400,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Enters 4M Common Stock, 2M Warrants Placement
- Salix Pharma (SLXP) Discloses SEC Probe into Possible Securities Law Violations
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) to Acquire Scitor Corp. in $790M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!