AspenBio Pharma (APPY) Closes 6.1M Offering at $2/Share
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
AspenBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: APPY), announced the closing of an underwritten public offering of 6,100,000 shares of common stock at an offering price of $2.00 per share. The number of shares and offering price reflect a one-for-six reverse stock split effected by the company on June 20, 2012. The gross proceeds to AspenBio were $12.2 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Prices 25M Secondary Offering at $42.50/Share
- Cytokinetics (CYTK) Updates on BENEFIT-ALS at 24th International Symposium of ALS/MND
- NXP Semi (NXPI) Announces 25M Common Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!