AspenBio Pharma (APPY) Closes 6.1M Offering at $2/Share
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
AspenBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: APPY), announced the closing of an underwritten public offering of 6,100,000 shares of common stock at an offering price of $2.00 per share. The number of shares and offering price reflect a one-for-six reverse stock split effected by the company on June 20, 2012. The gross proceeds to AspenBio were $12.2 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- U.S. Silica Holdings (SLCA) ANnounces 4.53M Common Secondary Offering
- US Ecology (ECOL) Lower After Pricing 2.6M Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!