Ascendis Pharma (ASND) Commences $100M Public Offering of ADSs
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ascendis Pharma A/S (Nasdaq: ASND), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $100,000,000 of American Depositary Shares ("ADSs"), each of which represents one ordinary share of Ascendis. All of the ADSs are being offered by Ascendis. In addition, Ascendis expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $15,000,000 of ADSs at the public offering price, less the underwriting commissions. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, BofA Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") and became effective on June 2, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- FMC Technologies (FTI) Enters Settlement with U.S. SEC Over Allegations of Overstated Profits; Will Pay Penalty
- W&T Offshore (WTI) Files 43M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!