Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Says EVP Patenaude Passed Away
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) sadly announced that Executive Vice President Dean Patenaude passed away as a result of a sudden and unexpected stroke on September 11, 2016. He was 53 years old.
Eric Colson, Chairman and CEO, said, “It is with great sadness that we announce today the passing of my friend and colleague, Dean Patenaude. As Head of Global Distribution, Dean’s accomplishments were many, and include leading our efforts to grow our primarily U.S. client-base into the global firm we are today. More importantly though, were the many people and lives he touched, with the careers he helped shape and the mentoring he provided. He will be greatly missed. On behalf of our Board of Directors, executive management team and employees, we mourn his loss and extend our deepest sympathies to his family.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- PayPal says some customers unable to make payments due to cyber attack on Dyn
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN), AmerisourceBergen's (ABC) ION Solutions Enter Cancer Tests, Services Relationship
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!