Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) AUM at $99.8B Through Sept. 2016
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) reported that its assets under management (AUM) as of September 30, 2016 totaled $99.8 billion. Separate accounts accounted for $47.3 billion of total firm AUM, while Artisan Funds and Artisan Global Funds accounted for $52.5 billion.
|ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT BY STRATEGY|
|As of September 30, 2016 - ($ Millions)|
|Global Equity Team|
|Non-U.S. Small-Cap Growth||1,097|
|Global Small-Cap Growth||77|
|U.S. Value Team|
|U.S. Mid-Cap Value||6,524|
|U.S. Mid-Cap Growth||14,496|
|U.S. Small-Cap Growth||2,382|
|Global Value Team|
|Emerging Markets Team|
|Developing World Team|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- CTI BioPharma (CTIC), Baxalta Terminate Pacritinib Licensing Agreement (SHPG)
- Medtronic (MDT) Announces Receipt of FDA 510(k) Clearance for HawkOne DAS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!