Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) AUM at $99.8B Through Sept. 2016
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) reported that its assets under management (AUM) as of September 30, 2016 totaled $99.8 billion. Separate accounts accounted for $47.3 billion of total firm AUM, while Artisan Funds and Artisan Global Funds accounted for $52.5 billion.
|ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT BY STRATEGY|
|As of September 30, 2016 - ($ Millions)|
|Global Equity Team|
|Non-U.S. Small-Cap Growth||1,097|
|Global Small-Cap Growth||77|
|U.S. Value Team|
|U.S. Mid-Cap Value||6,524|
|U.S. Mid-Cap Growth||14,496|
|U.S. Small-Cap Growth||2,382|
|Global Value Team|
|Emerging Markets Team|
|Developing World Team|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Mills (GIS) to Form New Organizational Structure; Will Focus on Four Business Groups
- Amphenol (APH) Announces Positive Results from AB-SA01 Phase 1 in S. Aureus; No TEAE Observed
- Neonode (NEON) Says AirBar Sensor Now Available via Amazon.com
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!