Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) AUM at $99.8B Through Sept. 2016
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) reported that its assets under management (AUM) as of September 30, 2016 totaled $99.8 billion. Separate accounts accounted for $47.3 billion of total firm AUM, while Artisan Funds and Artisan Global Funds accounted for $52.5 billion.
|ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT BY STRATEGY|
|As of September 30, 2016 - ($ Millions)|
|Global Equity Team|
|Non-U.S. Small-Cap Growth||1,097|
|Global Small-Cap Growth||77|
|U.S. Value Team|
|U.S. Mid-Cap Value||6,524|
|U.S. Mid-Cap Growth||14,496|
|U.S. Small-Cap Growth||2,382|
|Global Value Team|
|Emerging Markets Team|
|Developing World Team|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank CEO apologizes for conduct in toxic mortgages case
- Forward Pharma (FWP) Confirms Settlement and License Agreement with Biogen (BIIB)
- Roka Bioscience (ROKA) Names Mary Duseau as CEO; Paul Thomas to Assume Role as Chairman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!