Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) AUM at $99.4B in August 2016
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) reported that its assets under management (AUM) as of August 31, 2016 totaled $99.4 billion. Separate accounts accounted for $47.3 billion of total firm AUM, while Artisan Funds and Artisan Global Funds accounted for $52.1 billion.
|ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT BY STRATEGY|
|As of August 31, 2016 - ($ Millions)|
|Global Equity Team|
|Non-U.S. Small-Cap Growth||1,108|
|Global Small-Cap Growth||85|
|U.S. Value Team|
|U.S. Mid-Cap Value||6,618|
|U.S. Mid-Cap Growth||14,595|
|U.S. Small-Cap Growth||2,335|
|Global Value Team|
|Emerging Markets Team|
|Developing World Team|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Declares $0.60 Quarterly Dividend; 8.7% Yield
- BlackLine (BL) Prices 8.6M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Opexa Therapeutics' (OPXA) Phase 2b Abili-T Trial of Tcelnaa in Secondary Progressive MS Misses Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!