Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) AUM at $99.4B in August 2016
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) reported that its assets under management (AUM) as of August 31, 2016 totaled $99.4 billion. Separate accounts accounted for $47.3 billion of total firm AUM, while Artisan Funds and Artisan Global Funds accounted for $52.1 billion.
|ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT BY STRATEGY|
|As of August 31, 2016 - ($ Millions)|
|Global Equity Team|
|Non-U.S. Small-Cap Growth||1,108|
|Global Small-Cap Growth||85|
|U.S. Value Team|
|U.S. Mid-Cap Value||6,618|
|U.S. Mid-Cap Growth||14,595|
|U.S. Small-Cap Growth||2,335|
|Global Value Team|
|Emerging Markets Team|
|Developing World Team|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Reports Dec. AUM of $96.8B
- Aptevo Therapeutics (APVO) Says It Received $20M Payment From Emergent BioSolutions
- Sonoco (SON) Reports Price Increase for Paperboard Tubes and Cores
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!