Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) AUM at $99.4B in August 2016
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) reported that its assets under management (AUM) as of August 31, 2016 totaled $99.4 billion. Separate accounts accounted for $47.3 billion of total firm AUM, while Artisan Funds and Artisan Global Funds accounted for $52.1 billion.
|ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT BY STRATEGY|
|As of August 31, 2016 - ($ Millions)|
|Global Equity Team|
|Non-U.S. Small-Cap Growth||1,108|
|Global Small-Cap Growth||85|
|U.S. Value Team|
|U.S. Mid-Cap Value||6,618|
|U.S. Mid-Cap Growth||14,595|
|U.S. Small-Cap Growth||2,335|
|Global Value Team|
|Emerging Markets Team|
|Developing World Team|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI) CEO, Founder Chalhoub to Retire
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Presents Update of Key Data from Studies of CAR T Cell Product Candidates at ASH
- AeroVironment's (AVAV) EVSE-RS Selected by GM for 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!