Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) to Acquire San Francisco-Located Altman & Cronin Benefit Consultants
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) announced the acquisition of Altman & Cronin Benefit Consultants, LLC in San Francisco, California. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1996, Altman & Cronin Benefit Consultants (A&C) is an actuarial employee benefits consultancy that offers retirement and administration services to middle and large institutional clients throughout the United States. They specialize in actuarial valuation and retirement plan design with a focus on the professional and service industries. Ian Altman and his colleagues will continue to operate from their San Francisco location under the direction of Norbert Chung, head of Gallagher's Western employee benefits consulting and brokerage operations.
"The A&C team is highly regarded for their depth of experience as well as their commitment to anticipate and provide solutions that cover the special needs of each client. They also emphasize a quality approach to client service, which matches our culture," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "In addition, their strong expertise in retirement and actuarial services, and solid industry relationships, will be terrific complements to our growing employee benefits consulting and brokerage operations. We are pleased to welcome the A&C team to our Gallagher family of professionals."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Receive Strong Creditor Support for CEOC Reorganization Plan
- Acceleron (XLRN) and Celgene (CELG) Announce Updated Results from Phase 2 Studies of Luspatercept in Beta-Thalassemia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!