Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Acquires London-Based Argentis
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) announced the acquisition of Argentis based in London, England. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 2005, Argentis is a financial planning and employee benefits consultant that provides benefit and wealth management services to private and corporate clients throughout the United Kingdom. They specialize in corporate employee benefits consulting and individual wealth management services, including investment solutions, executive pensions, estate planning, insurance protection and retirement planning. David Taplin and his colleagues will continue to operate from their current locations in southern England, reporting through Leslie Lemenager, head of Gallagher's international employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
"The Argentis team has the expertise, professional partnerships and high-quality service that we value in an acquisition partner," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "In addition, their strong presence in England and their team-based sales culture will be terrific complements to our growing U.K. employee benefits consulting operation. We are pleased to welcome David and his associates to our Gallagher family of professionals."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) Prices 10M Common Shares, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of ~$15M
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!