Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Acquires London-Based Argentis
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) announced the acquisition of Argentis based in London, England. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 2005, Argentis is a financial planning and employee benefits consultant that provides benefit and wealth management services to private and corporate clients throughout the United Kingdom. They specialize in corporate employee benefits consulting and individual wealth management services, including investment solutions, executive pensions, estate planning, insurance protection and retirement planning. David Taplin and his colleagues will continue to operate from their current locations in southern England, reporting through Leslie Lemenager, head of Gallagher's international employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
"The Argentis team has the expertise, professional partnerships and high-quality service that we value in an acquisition partner," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "In addition, their strong presence in England and their team-based sales culture will be terrific complements to our growing U.K. employee benefits consulting operation. We are pleased to welcome David and his associates to our Gallagher family of professionals."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!