Arrowhead Research (ARWR) Reports Closing of License and Collaboration Agreement with Amgen (AMGN) on RNAi ARC-LPA Program
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARWR) is pleased to announce that the license and collaboration agreement between Arrowhead and Amgen covering the novel RNAi ARC-LPA program has closed, following early termination of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended.
ARC-LPA is designed to reduce production of apolipoprotein A, a key component of lipoprotein(a), which has been genetically linked with increased risk of cardiovascular diseases, independent of cholesterol and LDL levels. ARC-LPA is Arrowhead’s first drug candidate to use a subcutaneously administered delivery construct.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arrowhead Research (ARWR) to Eliminate Chief Scientific Officer Position
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Load Factor Rose 0.9 Points in November 2016
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/30: (SCON) (CRC) (JONE) Higher; (ARWR) (CERC) (DRAM) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!