Arrow Financial (AROW) Announces 3% Stock Dividend
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Arrow Financial (NASDAQ: AROW) President and CEO, Thomas J. Murphy, announced that a 3% stock dividend was declared on Aug. 31, 2016, and will be distributed on Sept. 29, 2016.
Shareholders of record on Sept. 21, 2016, will receive three additional shares of Arrow Common Stock for every 100 shares owned. They will also receive the cash equivalent of any fractional shares which they are entitled, since no partial shares will be issued.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Noble Corp (NE) Will Eliminate Quarterly Dividend Payments
- Aflac (AFL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.9% to $0.43; 2.4% Yield
- Arrow Financial (AROW) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!