Arrow Financial (AROW) Announces 3% Stock Dividend
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Arrow Financial (NASDAQ: AROW) President and CEO, Thomas J. Murphy, announced that a 3% stock dividend was declared on Aug. 31, 2016, and will be distributed on Sept. 29, 2016.
Shareholders of record on Sept. 21, 2016, will receive three additional shares of Arrow Common Stock for every 100 shares owned. They will also receive the cash equivalent of any fractional shares which they are entitled, since no partial shares will be issued.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MPLX LP (MPLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1% to $0.515; 6.3% Yield
- Eaton (ETN) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Collectors Universe (CLCT) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 7.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!