Arrow Financial (AROW) Announces 3% Stock Dividend
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Arrow Financial (NASDAQ: AROW) President and CEO, Thomas J. Murphy, announced that a 3% stock dividend was declared on Aug. 31, 2016, and will be distributed on Sept. 29, 2016.
Shareholders of record on Sept. 21, 2016, will receive three additional shares of Arrow Common Stock for every 100 shares owned. They will also receive the cash equivalent of any fractional shares which they are entitled, since no partial shares will be issued.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!