Arrow Financial (AROW) Announces 3% Stock Dividend
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arrow Financial (NASDAQ: AROW) President and CEO, Thomas J. Murphy, announced that a 3% stock dividend was declared on Aug. 31, 2016, and will be distributed on Sept. 29, 2016.
Shareholders of record on Sept. 21, 2016, will receive three additional shares of Arrow Common Stock for every 100 shares owned. They will also receive the cash equivalent of any fractional shares which they are entitled, since no partial shares will be issued.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silversun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!