Array Biopharma (ARRY) Says FDA Accepted Binimetinib NDA as Advanced NRAS-Mutant Melanoma Treatment
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Array BioPharma (Nasdaq: ARRY) announced that the FDA has accepted its New Drug Application (NDA) for binimetinib with a target action date under the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) of June 30, 2017. Array completed its NDA submission of binimetinib in late June 2016 based on findings from the pivotal Phase 3 NEMO (NRAS MELANOMA AND MEK INHIBITOR) trial in patients with NRAS-mutant melanoma. The FDA also indicated that it plans to hold an advisory committee meeting (ODAC) as part of the review process. As previously reported, Array is currently preparing for an Application Orientation Meeting (AOM) with the FDA in September 2016, which it expects will include a discussion of the NDA package including clinical risk / benefit.
"There are very few treatment advances beyond immunotherapy for this devastating disease, which impacts one out of five advanced melanoma patients," said Victor Sandor, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Array BioPharma. "Binimetinib is the first and only MEK inhibitor to demonstrate improvement on progression free survival in a Phase 3 trial for NRAS mutant melanoma patients."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynavax (DVAX) Announces Significant Subgroup Data from HEPLISAV-B Phase 3
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Announces Three-for-Two Common Stock Split
- Cempra (CEMP): Two Key Upcoming Catalysts - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPDUFA, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!