Arena Pharma (ARNA) Says Etrasimod Accepted for Late-Breaking Presentation at UEGW Meeting
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- UPDATE: American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- UPDATE: Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARNA) announced that Dr. Laurent Peyrin-Biroulet will present etrasimod S1P receptor profile data at the United European Gastroenterology Week (UEGW) Meeting on Tuesday, October 18 at 6:15am ET. The meeting is taking place October 15-19 in Vienna, Austria. The data will also be published in the December issue of United European Gastroenterology Journal, a peer-reviewed medical journal providing coverage of both translational as well as clinical studies from all fields of gastroenterology.
The following abstract will be presented:
Lecture: LB20 - RECEPTOR PROFILE AND EFFICACY OF ETRASIMOD (APD334), AN ORAL, NEXT-GENERATION SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE RECEPTOR MODULATOR IN DEVELOPMENT FOR ULCERATIVE COLITIS Session: 807 - Improving therapy in IBDSession Type: Late Breaking AbstractsDate: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Appoints Mir Mazhar to CPO
- UPDATE: Viacom's (VIAB) Paramount, Shanghai Film, Huahua Sign Agreement to Co-Finance Slate of Films - Deadline.com
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!