Arena Pharma (ARNA) Says Etrasimod Accepted for Late-Breaking Presentation at UEGW Meeting
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARNA) announced that Dr. Laurent Peyrin-Biroulet will present etrasimod S1P receptor profile data at the United European Gastroenterology Week (UEGW) Meeting on Tuesday, October 18 at 6:15am ET. The meeting is taking place October 15-19 in Vienna, Austria. The data will also be published in the December issue of United European Gastroenterology Journal, a peer-reviewed medical journal providing coverage of both translational as well as clinical studies from all fields of gastroenterology.
The following abstract will be presented:
Lecture: LB20 - RECEPTOR PROFILE AND EFFICACY OF ETRASIMOD (APD334), AN ORAL, NEXT-GENERATION SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE RECEPTOR MODULATOR IN DEVELOPMENT FOR ULCERATIVE COLITIS Session: 807 - Improving therapy in IBDSession Type: Late Breaking AbstractsDate: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN), AmerisourceBergen's (ABC) ION Solutions Enter Cancer Tests, Services Relationship
- J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!