Arena Pharma (ARNA) Says Etrasimod Accepted for Late-Breaking Presentation at UEGW Meeting
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARNA) announced that Dr. Laurent Peyrin-Biroulet will present etrasimod S1P receptor profile data at the United European Gastroenterology Week (UEGW) Meeting on Tuesday, October 18 at 6:15am ET. The meeting is taking place October 15-19 in Vienna, Austria. The data will also be published in the December issue of United European Gastroenterology Journal, a peer-reviewed medical journal providing coverage of both translational as well as clinical studies from all fields of gastroenterology.
The following abstract will be presented:
Lecture: LB20 - RECEPTOR PROFILE AND EFFICACY OF ETRASIMOD (APD334), AN ORAL, NEXT-GENERATION SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE RECEPTOR MODULATOR IN DEVELOPMENT FOR ULCERATIVE COLITIS Session: 807 - Improving therapy in IBDSession Type: Late Breaking AbstractsDate: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Names Former Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse Exec as Director
- Corning (GLW) Takes Minority Stake in Menlo Micro
- Harman (HAR) Enters Strategic, AR-Focused Partnership with Navdy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!