Arctic Cat (ACAT), National FFA Organization Renew Partnership
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Arctic Cat Inc. (NASDAQ: ACAT) today announced its renewal partnership with the National FFA Organization (FFA), the youth leadership organization dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of young people by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agriculture education. Established last year, Arctic Cat and its participating dealers will continue to support local FFA chapters with grant and awareness programs to assist with youth scholarships, training and local events for FFA members.
“We have been extremely happy with our relationship with FFA over the past year and are pleased to announce the renewal of our support of the chapter grant program,” said Greg Williamson, Arctic Cat’s chief marketing officer. “The program has proven to be a great way for our dealers to partner locally with their agriculture community and, specifically, with their local FFA chapters.”
Arctic Cat and its participating dealers created a special cooperative program that actively drives participation in FFA’s local chapter grant program, allowing resources to be directed to where they are most needed. In addition, the company will display its key ATV and ROV machines – many of which are designed and built for the needs of farmers and agriculturists – at the National FFA Convention & Expo in Indianapolis, Ind., October 19-22, 2016. Arctic Cat will also promote FFA on its website and through its media partners.
Added Williamson, “Supporting the farming and agriculture market, along with the young people in the communities where our dealers do business, is critically important to us. Partnering with FFA has given Arctic Cat the perfect opportunity to tie our dealers, the local community and the Arctic Cat brand together in a way that helps all those involved.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Announces Filing Regulatory Submission with EMA for FF/UMEC/VI as COPD Treatment
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!