Archrock Partners, L.P. (APLP), Archrock (AROC) Announce Completion of Asset Transaction
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The acquired assets include customer contracts serving 63 customers together with approximately 260 compressor units used to provide compression services under those contracts. These compressor units represent approximately 147,000 horsepower of compression and approximately 4 percent (by available horsepower) of the combined contract operations business of Archrock, Inc. and Archrock Partners. Archrock Partners financed the acquisition entirely with the issuance of 5,482,581 common units and 111,040 general partner units to affiliates of Archrock, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Announces $450M Haynesville Shale Assets Sale
- Diamond Jewelry Retail Growth of 3 Percent Adds Little Sparkle to a Challenging Year for the Global Diamond Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!