Archrock Partners, L.P. (APLP), Archrock (AROC) Announce Completion of Asset Transaction
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The acquired assets include customer contracts serving 63 customers together with approximately 260 compressor units used to provide compression services under those contracts. These compressor units represent approximately 147,000 horsepower of compression and approximately 4 percent (by available horsepower) of the combined contract operations business of Archrock, Inc. and Archrock Partners. Archrock Partners financed the acquisition entirely with the issuance of 5,482,581 common units and 111,040 general partner units to affiliates of Archrock, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Asta Funding, Inc. (ASFI) Commences 5.3M Share Tender Offer for Its Common Stock
- Alibaba not interested in acquisitions, more interested in partnerships
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!