Aralez Pharma (ARLZ) Announces U.S. Launch of YOSPRALA
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ARLZ) announced the availability of once-daily YOSPRALA, the only prescription fixed-dose combination of aspirin, an anti-platelet agent, and omeprazole, a proton pump inhibitor (PPI), in the U.S. YOSPRALA is indicated for patients who require aspirin for secondary prevention of cardiovascular (CV) and cerebrovascular events and who are at risk of developing aspirin associated gastric ulcers. YOSPRALA is being promoted by 110 sales representatives in the U.S. and is currently available in the wholesale chain.
YOSPRALA is designed to support both cardio- and gastro-protection for at-risk patients through the proprietary Intelli-COAT™ system, which is formulated to sequentially deliver immediate-release omeprazole (40 mg) followed by a delayed-release, enteric-coated aspirin core in either 81 mg or 325 mg dose strengths.
"We are pleased to announce the commercial launch of YOSPRALA in the U.S. supported by our fully trained, 110 person sales force deployed to promote YOSPRALA to cardiologists and high prescribing primary care physicians," said Adrian Adams, Chief Executive Officer of Aralez. "YOSPRALA, a product that is specifically designed to reduce aspirin intolerance and therefore potentially improve compliance to therapy, has the promise to benefit healthcare practitioners, payors and patients. We believe that YOSPRALA represents a significant market opportunity and will contribute to solidifying our core therapeutic anchor position in cardiovascular disease alongside Fibricor®."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!