ArQule (ARQL) Completes 8.2M Offering at $7.30/Share
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
ArQule, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARQL) has completed its previously announced public offering of 8,222,500 shares of its common stock, including 1,072,500 shares issued pursuant to the underwriters’ full exercise of their option to purchase additional shares, at a public offering price of $7.30 per share. Net proceeds to ArQule of the public offering are approximately $56 million after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Prices 10M Common Offering at $1/Share
- FCA US (FCAU) Recalls ~2.2k 2015 Dodge Challenger, Charger SRT Models on Fuel Leak Issue
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!