ArQule (ARQL) Completes 8.2M Offering at $7.30/Share
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
ArQule, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARQL) has completed its previously announced public offering of 8,222,500 shares of its common stock, including 1,072,500 shares issued pursuant to the underwriters’ full exercise of their option to purchase additional shares, at a public offering price of $7.30 per share. Net proceeds to ArQule of the public offering are approximately $56 million after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioTime (BTX) Enters 1.6M Common Stock Purchase Agreement at $3.19/Share
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR) Amends Senior Secured Facility; Board Approves $300M Common Stock Buyback
- Wheeler REIT (WHLR) Files 2.7M Common Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!