ArQule (ARQL) Completes 8.2M Offering at $7.30/Share
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
ArQule, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARQL) has completed its previously announced public offering of 8,222,500 shares of its common stock, including 1,072,500 shares issued pursuant to the underwriters’ full exercise of their option to purchase additional shares, at a public offering price of $7.30 per share. Net proceeds to ArQule of the public offering are approximately $56 million after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alder BioPharma (ALDR) Underwriters Exercise Full Option to Acquire Shares in Recent Offering
- Corning (GLW) to Acquire Gerresheimer's Glass Tubling Business in EUR 196M Deal
- Amyris (AMRS) Enters Fuels JV Restructuring Agreement with Total Energies Nouvelles Activités (TOT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!