Aquinox Pharma (AQXP) Prices 5.35M Common Stock Offering at $12.25/Share
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Aquinox Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AQXP) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 5,350,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $12.25 per share. In addition, Aquinox has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 802,500 additional shares of common stock at the public offering price. The offering is expected to close on September 23, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Leerink Partners LLC, Canaccord Genuity and Guggenheim Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Needham & Company is acting as lead manager.
A shelf registration statement relating to the offered shares of common stock was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on December 21, 2015, which was declared effective on January 26, 2016. A preliminary prospectus supplement related to the offering has been filed with the SEC and is available on the SEC’s website, located at www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained from Leerink Partners LLC, Attention: Syndicate Department, One Federal Street, 37th Floor, Boston, MA, 02110, by telephone at (800) 808-7525 ext. 6142 or by email at email@example.com; from Canaccord Genuity Inc., Attn: Syndicate Department, 99 High Street, Floor 12, Boston, MA 02110, by telephone at (617) 371-3900 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or from Guggenheim Securities, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Department, 330 Madison Avenue, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10017, by telephone at (212) 518-9658 or by email at GSEquityProspectusDelivery@guggenheimpartners.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Amedica (AMDA) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- EXCO Resources (XCO) Announces Receipt of NYSE Continued Listing Standard Notice
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Canaccord Genuity, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!