Aquinox Pharma (AQXP) Prices 5.35M Common Stock Offering at $12.25/Share
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aquinox Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AQXP) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 5,350,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $12.25 per share. In addition, Aquinox has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 802,500 additional shares of common stock at the public offering price. The offering is expected to close on September 23, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Leerink Partners LLC, Canaccord Genuity and Guggenheim Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Needham & Company is acting as lead manager.
A shelf registration statement relating to the offered shares of common stock was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on December 21, 2015, which was declared effective on January 26, 2016. A preliminary prospectus supplement related to the offering has been filed with the SEC and is available on the SEC’s website, located at www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained from Leerink Partners LLC, Attention: Syndicate Department, One Federal Street, 37th Floor, Boston, MA, 02110, by telephone at (800) 808-7525 ext. 6142 or by email at email@example.com; from Canaccord Genuity Inc., Attn: Syndicate Department, 99 High Street, Floor 12, Boston, MA 02110, by telephone at (617) 371-3900 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or from Guggenheim Securities, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Department, 330 Madison Avenue, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10017, by telephone at (212) 518-9658 or by email at GSEquityProspectusDelivery@guggenheimpartners.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- ERBA Diagnostics (ERB) Will Begin Trading OTC Under 'ERBA'
- Muddy Waters Receives Extension on St. Jude Medical (STJ) Suit Response - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Canaccord Genuity, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!