AquaVenture (WAAS) Prices 6.5M Common Stock IPO at $18/Share, at the Low-End of Expected Range
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AquaVenture Holdings Limited (NYSE: WAAS) announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,500,000 ordinary shares at a public offering price of $18.00 per share, before underwriting discounts. In addition, AquaVenture has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 975,000 additional ordinary shares at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discount. AquaVenture's ordinary shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "WAAS" on October 6, 2016.
*** Note: The company was recently looking for a pricing range of $18 - $20 per share.
Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities and RBC Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Canaccord Genuity, Raymond James and Scotiabank are acting as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on October 5, 2016. Copies of the final prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained, when available, from: Citigroup by mail, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, at 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, by telephone at (800) 831-9146; or Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005, Attn: Prospectus Group, by telephone at (800) 503-4611, or by email at email@example.com; or RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate, 200 Vesey Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10281-8098, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at (877) 822-4089.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
- Jagged Peak Energy Inc. Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- Netflix (NFLX) Long-Term Thesis Still Playing Out, Remains Top Pick - RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Citi, Raymond James, RBC Capital, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!