AquaVenture (WAAS) Prices 6.5M Common Stock IPO at $18/Share, at the Low-End of Expected Range
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
AquaVenture Holdings Limited (NYSE: WAAS) announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,500,000 ordinary shares at a public offering price of $18.00 per share, before underwriting discounts. In addition, AquaVenture has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 975,000 additional ordinary shares at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discount. AquaVenture's ordinary shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "WAAS" on October 6, 2016.
*** Note: The company was recently looking for a pricing range of $18 - $20 per share.
Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities and RBC Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Canaccord Genuity, Raymond James and Scotiabank are acting as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on October 5, 2016. Copies of the final prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained, when available, from: Citigroup by mail, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, at 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, by telephone at (800) 831-9146; or Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005, Attn: Prospectus Group, by telephone at (800) 503-4611, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate, 200 Vesey Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10281-8098, or by email to email@example.com, or by telephone at (877) 822-4089.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
- Compass Diversified (CODI) Prices 5.6M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $104.4M
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Citi, Raymond James, RBC Capital, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!