Apricus Biosciences (APRI) Receives Nasdaq Listing Notification
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: APRI) announced that on November 30, 2016, the Company received notice from the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Staff (the “Staff”) that due to the Company’s non-compliance with the $35 million market value of listed securities (“MVLS”) requirement, the Company was subject to delisting unless it timely requests a hearing before the Nasdaq Hearings Panel (the “Panel”). The Company intends to timely request a hearing before the Panel, which request will stay any delisting action by the Staff, pending the Panel’s decision. At the hearing, the Company will present its plan to regain compliance with the MVLS requirement within the 180-day discretionary period available to the Panel, ending May 29, 2017.
In accordance with the Nasdaq Listing Rules, the Company was previously granted a 180-calendar day period within which to regain compliance with the MVLS requirement, through November 29, 2016. In order to demonstrate compliance with the MVLS requirement, the Company's MVLS must close at $35 million or more for a minimum of 10 consecutive business days.
The Company is working on its plan to regain compliance with all applicable requirements for continued listing on Nasdaq; however, there can be no assurance that it will be able to timely do so.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apricus Biosciences Receives Nasdaq Compliance Notice
- Exclusive: U.S. standards council to investigate New Oriental after Reuters report
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!