Appliance Recycling Centers (ARCI) Appoints New COO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Appliance Recycling Centers (Nasdaq: ARCI) disclosed the following on Tuesday:
ITEM 5.02 Departure of Directors and Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
(c) On October 12, 2016, James P. Harper was appointed Chief Operating Officer of Appliance Recycling Centers of America, Inc. (“ARCA”). From August 2011 to 2016, Mr. Harper, age 43, was Vice President of CLEAResult, and from November 1999 to 2010 was Senior Director of Structure Group.
In addition to other employment benefits, Mr. Harper is entitled to a base salary of $240,000 per year, a first year quarterly bonus of $15,000 and thereafter an annual bonus as determined by the Company’s board of directors.
There are no arrangements or understandings between Mr. Harper and any other person pursuant to which he was elected as an officer of the Company. There are no transactions in which Mr. Harper has an interest requiring disclosure under Item 404(a) of Regulation S-K.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters Pact With Israeli Specialty Services Provider Best Med
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!