Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Phil Schiller on stage: Macbook Air will have new Intel (INTC) processors, USB 3, 11- or 13-inch displays
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Phil Schiller now on stage. Says the Macbook Air will now be offered with new Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) processors, will have USB 3 and will have up to 512GB of flash storage. The new Air will come in either 11- or 13-inch displays.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
- Transocean (RIG) Closes Acquisition of Transocean Partners
- Pareteum Corporation (TEUM) Announces Acceptance of Continued Listing Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!