Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Phil Schiller on stage: Macbook Air will have new Intel (INTC) processors, USB 3, 11- or 13-inch displays
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (NETE) (NYNY) Higher; (ONCY) (RAX) (SINO) Lower
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (IMUC) (X) Higher; (RAX) (SNE) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Phil Schiller now on stage. Says the Macbook Air will now be offered with new Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) processors, will have USB 3 and will have up to 512GB of flash storage. The new Air will come in either 11- or 13-inch displays.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) May Unveil Two New iPads on Oct. 21
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Reports Extended RYTARY PDUDA Date
- Traders Still Like Apple (AAPL) Amid Today's Pressure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!