Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Phil Schiller on stage: Macbook Air will have new Intel (INTC) processors, USB 3, 11- or 13-inch displays
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Phil Schiller now on stage. Says the Macbook Air will now be offered with new Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) processors, will have USB 3 and will have up to 512GB of flash storage. The new Air will come in either 11- or 13-inch displays.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 4/27: Apple (AAPL), Lab Corp. (LH), General Growth (GGP), Crane (CR), W.R. Berkley (WRB) Report
- Sociedad Quimica Y Minera de Chile (SQM) Completes Affiliate Review; IDs Issues with SQM Salar
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Receives Subpoena from GSA Over Contractual Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!