Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Phil Schiller on stage: Macbook Air will have new Intel (INTC) processors, USB 3, 11- or 13-inch displays
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Phil Schiller now on stage. Says the Macbook Air will now be offered with new Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) processors, will have USB 3 and will have up to 512GB of flash storage. The new Air will come in either 11- or 13-inch displays.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) said unlikely to bid for Time Warner (TWX) - Bloomberg
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN), AmerisourceBergen's (ABC) ION Solutions Enter Cancer Tests, Services Relationship
- EQT Equity Completes Press Ganey (PGND) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!