Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Phil Schiller on stage: Macbook Air will have new Intel (INTC) processors, USB 3, 11- or 13-inch displays
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Phil Schiller now on stage. Says the Macbook Air will now be offered with new Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) processors, will have USB 3 and will have up to 512GB of flash storage. The new Air will come in either 11- or 13-inch displays.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry Exodus Continues in October; Apple Remaints Top Handset OEM in U.S. - comScore
- PhotoMedex (PHMD) Ends Distribution Agreement with Radiancy in Japan
- Drexel Hamilton Upgrades Intel (INTC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!