Apple's (AAPL) Appeals court ruling in the Samsung Galaxy case will stand -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Bloomberg reporting Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Appeals court ruling in the Samsung Galaxy case will stand.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Prevails in $1B iTunes Trial Over Digital Music
- Apple Pay (AAPL) Now Supports Cards Representing 90% of U.S. Card Purchase Volume
- Tesla (TSLA) Deemed Most 'Culturally Vibrant' Company of 2014 (AAPL) (F)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!