Apple's (AAPL) Appeals court ruling in the Samsung Galaxy case will stand -Bloomberg
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Bloomberg reporting Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) Appeals court ruling in the Samsung Galaxy case will stand.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Launches All-New MacBook Pro; Will Start at $1,499
- Apple Unveils New TV App for Apple TV, iPhone & iPad
- UPDATE: All Apple (AAPL) iPhone 8 models likely to have glass backs - Nikkei
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!