Apple (AAPL) iPhone 5C offers 4" retina display and A6 chip
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- Home Depot (HD) Updates on Card Breach; Nudges FY14 EPS Outlook Higher
Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) iPhone 5C offers 4" retina display and A6 chip.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) May Unveil Two New iPads on Oct. 21
- Apple (AAPL), U2 Said to Collaborate on New Music Format
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!