Apple (AAPL) iPhone 5C offers 4" retina display and A6 chip
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) iPhone 5C offers 4" retina display and A6 chip.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Assigns 'AA+' Issuer-Level Rating to Apple's (AAPL) GBP-Denominated Unsecured Notes
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Receives Favorable Ruling in U.S. Patent Case vs. Utility Associates
- UPDATE: Leidos (LDOS) Wins Pentagon Healthcare Records Contract (CERN) (ACN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!