Apple (AAPL) Says Free Author App for Textbooks Available, Working with Pearson (PSO), McGraw-Hill (MHP)
- Market Wrap: Fed Dips Toe in Taper Water; Bitcoin Hit on China Clampdown
- Stocks Welcome a 'True' Taper with a Smile
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (ALIM) (PSDV) (ORCL) Higher; (GIG) (APOG) (ROSE) Lower (more...)
- Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; SaaS Bookings Grew 35%
- Fed Tapers $10B; Cuts Monthly Mortgage Bond Buying to $35B, Treasuries to $40B
More headlines from the Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) NYC education event:
- High school textbooks will price at 14.99 or less.
- Author app available for free in App Store starting today;
- Working with Pearson plc (NYSE: PSO), McGraw-Hill (NYSE: MHP), and others;
- So far, there will be 4 textbooks from Pearson, with 2 available Thursday. There will also be 5 books from McGraw-Hill all available Thursday; and
- There will be a new category in the iBooks store for Textbooks.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Will Begin Sales of New Mac Pro on December 19th
- Gogo (GOGO) Said Ripplewood Distributed all 27.6M Shares to Holders; 3 Ripplewood Directors Resign
- WPX Energy (WPX), Taconic Capital Enter Agreement; Will Expand Board Size
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!