Apple (AAPL) Sends Out Invites for Sept 7 iPhone 7 Event
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) sent out invitations for a September 7th iPhone 7 event.
The event will take place at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.
While the invite does not talk about the new phone(s), it is wildly expected that this will be the focus. Also the event is planned for Sept. 7, suggesting the new phone will in fact be called the iPhone 7.
Rumors about the new phone include: the removal of the headphone jack, a thinner design, improved battery life, higher screen resolution, a stronger processor.
Other possible, but less likely rumors include: a curved screen, waterproofing, wireless charging.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!