Apple (AAPL) Sends Out Invites for Sept 7 iPhone 7 Event
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) sent out invitations for a September 7th iPhone 7 event.
The event will take place at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.
While the invite does not talk about the new phone(s), it is wildly expected that this will be the focus. Also the event is planned for Sept. 7, suggesting the new phone will in fact be called the iPhone 7.
Rumors about the new phone include: the removal of the headphone jack, a thinner design, improved battery life, higher screen resolution, a stronger processor.
Other possible, but less likely rumors include: a curved screen, waterproofing, wireless charging.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Apple (AAPL) said to have approached Time Warner (TWX) a few months ago - DJ
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!