Apollo Residential Mortgage (AMTG) Prices 13.9M Common Offering
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Apollo Residential Mortgage, Inc. (NYSE: AMTG) announced the Company has priced an underwritten public offering of 13,900,000 shares of common stock. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,085,000 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on April 20, 2012, and is subject to customary closing conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Silica Holdings (SLCA) ANnounces 4.53M Common Secondary Offering
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Prices 3.1M Offering at $26.90/Unit
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Founder, Chairman Munk to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!