Apollo Residential Mortgage (AMTG) Prices 13.9M Common Offering
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Apollo Residential Mortgage, Inc. (NYSE: AMTG) announced the Company has priced an underwritten public offering of 13,900,000 shares of common stock. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,085,000 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on April 20, 2012, and is subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ignyta (RXDX) Prices 8M Share Common Stock Offering at $6.25/Share
- 21Vianet Group (VNET) Announces Issuance of RMB1.75 Billion Convertible Bonds
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades HMS Holdings (HMSY) to Outperform Following Settlement of Trade Secret Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!