Apollo Residential Mortgage (AMTG) Prices 13.9M Common Offering
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Wall St higher ahead of Fed meeting
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (CYT) (RUBI) (BWLD) Higher; (YELP) (DATA) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
Apollo Residential Mortgage, Inc. (NYSE: AMTG) announced the Company has priced an underwritten public offering of 13,900,000 shares of common stock. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,085,000 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on April 20, 2012, and is subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) Enters Exchange Agreements with Certain Senior Convertible Noteholders
- Dominion Resources Black (DOM) Receives Ch. 11 Filing from Walter Energy; Will Move to Protect Royalty Payments
- GM to invest $1 billion in India to boost exports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!