Apollo Residential Mortgage (AMTG) Prices 13.9M Common Offering
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Apollo Residential Mortgage, Inc. (NYSE: AMTG) announced the Company has priced an underwritten public offering of 13,900,000 shares of common stock. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,085,000 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on April 20, 2012, and is subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Prices 7M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$280M
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
- Sunovion Pharma Completes Acquisition of Cynapsus Therapeutics (CYNA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!