Apollo Residential Mortgage (AMTG) Prices 13.9M Common Offering
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Apollo Residential Mortgage, Inc. (NYSE: AMTG) announced the Company has priced an underwritten public offering of 13,900,000 shares of common stock. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,085,000 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on April 20, 2012, and is subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin America (VA) Withdraws Secondary Offering
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Comments on Terminated Merger with Comcast (CMCSA)
- StemCells (STEM) Prices Common, Warrants Offering at $0.70/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!