Aoxin Tianli Group (ABAC) Regains NASDAQ Compliance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Aoxin Tianli Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABAC) received notice from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("NASDAQ") that it has regained compliance with NASDAQ Marketplace Rule 5550(a)(2) (the "Rule"), which requires that the closing bid price per share of a listed company be at least $1.00 per share.
As previously announced, on September 21, 2015, NASDAQ notified the Company that the bid price of its common shares had closed at less than $1.00 per share over the previous 30 consecutive business days and, as a result, the Company was not in compliance with the Rule. On March 22, 2016, the Company received a letter from NASDAQ granting the Company an additional 180-day period, or until September 19, 2016, in which to regain compliance with the Rule.
On September 26, 2016, NASDAQ notified the Company that the closing bid price of the common shares had been $1.00 per share or greater for more than 10 consecutive business days, from September 9, 2016 to September 22, 2016. Accordingly, the Company has regained compliance with the Rule.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Appoints New, Post-Separation CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!