Aoxin Tianli Group (ABAC) Regains NASDAQ Compliance
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Aoxin Tianli Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABAC) received notice from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("NASDAQ") that it has regained compliance with NASDAQ Marketplace Rule 5550(a)(2) (the "Rule"), which requires that the closing bid price per share of a listed company be at least $1.00 per share.
As previously announced, on September 21, 2015, NASDAQ notified the Company that the bid price of its common shares had closed at less than $1.00 per share over the previous 30 consecutive business days and, as a result, the Company was not in compliance with the Rule. On March 22, 2016, the Company received a letter from NASDAQ granting the Company an additional 180-day period, or until September 19, 2016, in which to regain compliance with the Rule.
On September 26, 2016, NASDAQ notified the Company that the closing bid price of the common shares had been $1.00 per share or greater for more than 10 consecutive business days, from September 9, 2016 to September 22, 2016. Accordingly, the Company has regained compliance with the Rule.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading in Violin Memory (VMEM) Shares; Will Move to Delist
- MGP Ingredients (MGPI) Provided Update on Chemical Incident
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Names New Corp. Development SVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!