Aoxin Tianli Group (ABAC) Regains NASDAQ Compliance
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Aoxin Tianli Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABAC) received notice from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("NASDAQ") that it has regained compliance with NASDAQ Marketplace Rule 5550(a)(2) (the "Rule"), which requires that the closing bid price per share of a listed company be at least $1.00 per share.
As previously announced, on September 21, 2015, NASDAQ notified the Company that the bid price of its common shares had closed at less than $1.00 per share over the previous 30 consecutive business days and, as a result, the Company was not in compliance with the Rule. On March 22, 2016, the Company received a letter from NASDAQ granting the Company an additional 180-day period, or until September 19, 2016, in which to regain compliance with the Rule.
On September 26, 2016, NASDAQ notified the Company that the closing bid price of the common shares had been $1.00 per share or greater for more than 10 consecutive business days, from September 9, 2016 to September 22, 2016. Accordingly, the Company has regained compliance with the Rule.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gevo (GEVO) Says EPA Approves Pathway for Isobutanol as an Advanced Biofuel
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!