Aon plc (AON) Unit Completes Stroz Friedberg Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aon Risk Solutions, the global risk management business of Aon plc (NYSE: AON), announced it has completed its acquisition of Stroz Friedberg, Inc., a leading global risk management firm based in New York City, with offices across the U.S. and in London, Zurich, Dubai and Hong Kong. Financial terms were not disclosed.
"We welcome our new Stroz Friedberg colleagues to Aon," said Mike O'Connor, chief executive officer, Aon Risk Solutions. "We have brought together two of the world's most highly-skilled and accomplished teams focused on cyber risk transfer, mitigation, advisory, and response. As we work to help clients understand and mitigate new and evolving risks in a rapidly changing world, they will now have access to the most advanced thinking and solutions in the industry."
Stroz Friedberg's more than 550 colleagues are joining Aon's Cyber Solutions Group. Michael Patsalos-Fox, Stroz Friedberg's chief executive officer, will become the chief executive officer and co-chair of Aon's Cyber Solutions Group. John Bruno, Aon's executive vice president of enterprise innovation and chief information officer, will join Patsalos-Fox as co-chair of this new group.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Appoints New, Post-Separation CFO
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!