Aon plc (AON) Unit Completes Stroz Friedberg Acquisition
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Aon Risk Solutions, the global risk management business of Aon plc (NYSE: AON), announced it has completed its acquisition of Stroz Friedberg, Inc., a leading global risk management firm based in New York City, with offices across the U.S. and in London, Zurich, Dubai and Hong Kong. Financial terms were not disclosed.
"We welcome our new Stroz Friedberg colleagues to Aon," said Mike O'Connor, chief executive officer, Aon Risk Solutions. "We have brought together two of the world's most highly-skilled and accomplished teams focused on cyber risk transfer, mitigation, advisory, and response. As we work to help clients understand and mitigate new and evolving risks in a rapidly changing world, they will now have access to the most advanced thinking and solutions in the industry."
Stroz Friedberg's more than 550 colleagues are joining Aon's Cyber Solutions Group. Michael Patsalos-Fox, Stroz Friedberg's chief executive officer, will become the chief executive officer and co-chair of Aon's Cyber Solutions Group. John Bruno, Aon's executive vice president of enterprise innovation and chief information officer, will join Patsalos-Fox as co-chair of this new group.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cerberus Capital Enters Agreement to Acquire Staples (SPLS) European Business
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI) CEO, Founder Chalhoub to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!